Take a Pumpkin Picking Ride to the field to pick your own pumpkin on Saturdays and Sundays in October to pick your own pumpkin from 12:30-5:00! First rides start Sunday October 1.
We have many nice pumpkins in the field!
We look forward to seeing you at the farm!
In Our Store
- Pumpkins in many varieties; orange, white, orange red, blue, green, tan, pie-type, very large to very, tall and bumpy
- Squash; cushaw, turban, butternut, acorn, carnival, and more
- Gourds; birdhouse, winged, spoon, warty, apple and more
- Corn stalks, Indian corn, straw, mums
- Suds Handcrafted Soap by Megan Lohstroh Murphy
- L Handcrafted Candles by Christin Lohstroh Crutchfield
- Lohstroh Family Farms Fudge- Flavors: Pumpkin pie, chocolate peanut butter, peanut butter, cookies and cream, chocolate, chocolate walnut
- Coopers Mill delights Vidalia Onion relish, applebutter barbeque sauce
- Treats from Annie’s Sweetbriar Oven; cookies and pumpkin bread
- Honeyrun Farms Honey honey harvested at Lohstroh Family Farms
- Laurelvillle Cider apple goodness
- Fall themed Stickers, Toys, Scarves
- Decorations Wreaths, fall baskets, cards, flags, candles
- Jams and Jellies by Urban Spread
- Take That Weeds Garden Hoe made by Lohstroh Family Farms
- Pumpkin Picking Rides- take a wagon ride to the field and choose your own pumpkin on Saturdays and Sundays in October from 12:30- 5:00 pm. Charge is $6.00 per person and includes the pumpkin.
- Corn Maze- Take a stroll through the maze and find your way through twists and turns. This maze is geared for people of all ages. It provides a challenge but is not so big that you are there for hours. $3 per person.
- Caterpillar Crawl- Crawl or walk on our long row of round haybales and slide down the side.
- Haystack- a place for kids of all ages to play in the straw.
- Graffiti Barn Wall- Where else can you draw on the wall? Use your creativity and draw or write on our chalkboard wall. Leave your favorite thoughts of the fall or draw your favorite thing about the farm.
- Photo Frames and Fun straw bales- Bring your camera and and snap a picture in our fun frames and our decorated bales.
- Animals- We have cattle and there is always a cat and friendly dogs around the farm. We do not have a petting environment you see the animals in a farm atmosphere.
- Pumpkin Picking Rides - Bring your group for a hay wagon ride to the field to choose your own pumpkin.Or combine a pumpkin picking ride with a campfire for your church group, family get-together or birthday party. Reservations, a 20 person minimum, and a $20 deposit are required. Cost is $6 per person for pumpkin picking rides. Campfire and pumpkin picking ride combination $8 per person. Campfire site includes picnic tables and fire prepared before your arrival. Bring your own marshmallows and sticks and enjoy an evening under the stars along Deer Creek.
- School Groups - Bring the class for the day and learn about the crops and livestock we raise and about how farms touch your life. We include a pumpkin, play in our haystack, crawl on the hay caterpillar, drawing on the graffiti wall as well as a trip through the corn maze. Pack your lunch and have your fall field trip at Lohstroh’s. Call for details. Minimum size will be needed to schedule. Cost is $6 per person.