What are your hours? We will be open September 1- November 4. Weekdays Noon-6p.m., Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
What are your attractions and (costs)? There is no general admission or parking fee.
- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Wagon ride to pick your own pumpkin-rides run continuously September 23, 24 and Saturdays and Sundays in October, $10 (includes pumpkin)
- tractor train- barrel ride $4
- Lohstroh Donuts and Delights donuts/cider slushies and Eilenfeld Concessions. (pay for what you select)
- All of the items listed in "open everyday"
- Open everyday
- Fall farm market (no admission you pay for what you buy)
- Cider slushies
- Sunflower field- Pic and Pics (September 1-17, weather dependant). Entry is $5 and includes a sunflower.
- corn maze 2 acres ($4)
- play in the straw (no charge)
- caterpillars-haybales outside to play on (no charge)
- graffiti wall (no charge)
- photo frames (no charge)
- goats to visit (no charge)
Do you have food? Weekends we have donuts, cider slushies, icecream and coffee at Donuts and Delights; Eilenfeld Concessions has pork sandwiches and nachos, hot dogs, kettle corn and more. Everyday our farm market has cider slushies, icecream, cider, chocolate and orange cream milk, pumpkin bread, cookies, water, sodas, many confections and treats.
What payment do you accept? Cash, credit card, debit cards, Apple Pay.
Can children be left alone on/at attractions? Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Where are you located? 15632 State Route 56 SE, Mount Sterling, Ohio.
What is your phone number? 740-869-4208
Do you allow pets? We have a no pet policy.
Do you allow service animals? Trained service animals are welcome.
What are the Rules on the Farm?
- NO PETS ALLOWED
To protect our farm livestock and for the safety of our guests, pets are not permitted. We do appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Trained Service Animals are welcome.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING We are a Smoke-Free/Vape Free Farm
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- No drones.
Are there other things I should know?
- We have bees on the farm.
- We encourage you to be prepared for a variety of weather conditions and wear farm worthy shoes.
- Please inquire if you need an accommodation.
- This is a farm and there are uneven surfaces and outdoor conditions.