We look forward to seeing you!
Our season will be September 2 through November 6.
Hayrides to the field to pick a pumpkin, tractor train, donuts and food trailer are on Saturdays and Sundays 10-6.
Everyday we have: farm market is open, corn maze, play in the straw, visit the goats, photo boards, graffiti wall and witch tunnel.
Week days we are open 12-6.
Info on Hayrides and what we offer Pumpkins & Fall Farm Market
Frequently Asked Questions CLICK here FAQ
A Few Rules on the Farm
- NO PETS ALLOWED
To protect our farm livestock and for the safety of our guests, pets are not permitted. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Trained/identified Service Animals only are permitted and MUST be wearing red jacket to identify to all that they are working.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING We are a Smoke-Free/Vape Free Farm.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- No Drones.
GOOD TO KNOW
- There are bees on the farm.
- We encourage you to be prepared for a variety of weather conditions and wear farm worthy shoes.
- Please inquire if you need an accommodation.